Saturday, 26 April 2014

Starting Blogging!


Hello!

I'm Hattie and welcome to my new blog!

I'm 14 and British. I guess I'm your typical teenager, all I seem to do is watch Netflix and play Candy Crush. I feel very guilty and I want to do something productive with all the time I spend on my laptop! So I decided to start a blog! I had a book blog a few months ago but I didn't like how narrow it was, I wanted to post whatever I wanted, not just book reviews. So this blog is going to have all sorts of things on it! I still love doing book posts but there will be a bit of fashion, lifestyle and beauty thrown in there too!
oh here's me by the way

I'm really excited to start blogging again! 

See you soon! 

Hattie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting! Expect a reply soon!