Saturday, 31 May 2014

Half Term Holiday Procrastination

Hello!

The Half Term holiday is here and my end of year exams are looming. This week is all about revision, revision, revision. Even the word revision sounds depressing. I'm supposed to do about 3 hours a day and I usually get that done, but sometimes I lose concentration and begin to procrastinate. So here's a list of the things I do when I'm avoiding revision!

Netflix
I've been watching lots and lots of Gossip Girl recently and I actually finished it yesterday! The ending was so good, they tied it up quite well even if the big revelation didn't make complete sense and seemed a little rushed. Now it's over, I don't really know what to do with all my time, I suppose I should do something productive... I haven't started anything else yet, maybe I'll take a little break from hardcore binge watching  TV shows.


Candy Crush Saga
I play Candy Crush a lot. So much that I'm on level 342! I usually play it while watching YouTube videos or listening to music.


Eating
I can't resist chocolate biscuits, that's all that needs to be said here.

Random Things
I made a tower out of Ikea pencils because I have too much time on my hands. Also I did some pretty terrible stenciling of Audrey Hepburn and Elsa from Frozen.

What do you do to procrastinate? Tweet me @hattiehumbug .
Follow me on Bloglovin!
See you soon!

Hattie xxx


1 comment:

Thanks so much for commenting! Expect a reply soon!