Tuesday, 6 May 2014

Jazz Festival

Hello!

How are you doing today? I hope you had a lovely long weekend! Just a short update post today! Bit of a change here, there was something in my URL that annoyed me, something that could be read wrong so I changed it to Hattie Humbug!

On Saturday I went to the Cheltenham Jazz Festival with my friends. The weather was amazing! I wore a denim jacket, a blue top from H&M, my green Converse and my TopShop blue gingham jeans. I actually raved about the latter two in my April Favourites so Click Here to see that post! I had a heavenly Nutella crepe at one of the stalls there, it was so good that I forgot to take a picture of it and just dived in! It was a great afternoon and it felt like the start of summer in Cheltenham, it seemed like everyone had the same idea!



I'm so excited for summer, especially when it's warm enough for shorts and dresses!

Also I got a new twitter for this blog! Please follow me that would be fab! @hattiehumbug


See you soon!

Hattie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting! Expect a reply soon!