Thursday, 15 May 2014

Thursday Thoughts

Hello!

Thought I'd do a chatty post today. I'm sorry I didn't put up a post on Tuesday, I had awful writers block and just couldn't think of anything to post about. I'm beginning to think this 3 post a week arrangement won't work out so there will be a post every Saturday and one on Tuesday or Thursday, two posts a week.

So how are you today? Only one more day until the weekend! It's revision season, I'm preparing for my end of year exams *groans*. Summer can't come fast enough. I've got some great things planned, I'm going to see Little Mix in June and I'm going to Italy in July! Speaking of things to look forward to, the TFIOS film comes out 19th June! To say I'm excited would be a massive understatement. It's my all time favourite book, never has a book made me cry as much as this one.

Bloggers/Youtubers like Zoella and SprinkleofGlitter inspired me to start blogging and both of them have addressed the issue of Youtube Celebrity in their blog/video. It's a really interesting topic, so click here for Zoe's blog post and click here for Louise's video. Other fun stuff I've been loving on the interwebs are a lovely little quiz to determine what type of unicorn you are, great for procrastinating.

Sorry this was a bit of a short post today, I promise there will be a longer one on Saturday!

Follow me on Twitter @hattiehumbug and feel free to leave a comment or tweet me if you liked this post!

Hattie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting! Expect a reply soon!