Saturday, 24 May 2014

TMI Tag

Hello!

Carrie Hope Fletcher made this tag on her YouTube channel and I thought I'd do it on this blog! She started it here and lots of big YouTubers have done it since.



1: What are you wearing?
Skinny jeans, a stripey top and a woolen cardigan

2: Ever been in love?
No. I don't think any 14 year old can say they have been in love, we're a bit too young!

3: Ever had a terrible breakup?
Nope

4: How tall are you?
5"8

5: How much do you weigh?
61.5 kg

6: Any tattoos? 
No

7: Any piercings? 
No, but I plan on getting my earlobes pierced this summer!

8: OTP? 
Oooh this is difficult! Though I love Troyler, Stonefield (Emma Stone and Andrew Garfield) and Zalfie, my OTP will forever be Augustus and Hazel from TFIOS

9: Favorite Show? 
I watch Gossip Girl the most and I love my murder mysteries like Elementary, Lewis and Death in Paradise but my all time favourite show is Sherlock

10: Favorite bands? 

My Chemical Romance, 5 Seconds of Summer and One Direction

11: Something you miss? 
My childhood basically. Being a teenager is stressful!

12: Favorite song?
 Right now it's probably Stay With Me by Sam Smith or Somebody Loves You by Betty Who. All time favourite is Defying Gravity from Wicked or When I Grow Up from Matilda.

13: How old are you?
14

14: Zodiac sign?
Virgo

15: Quality you look for in a partner?
Similar sense of humour

16: Favorite Quote? 
“I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.” - Audrey Hepburn

17: Favorite actor?
Benedict Cumberbatch

18: Favorite colour? 
Yellow

19: Loud music or soft? 
Loud but not too loud! I get really annoyed if something is too quiet that I can't hear the lyrics.

20: Where do you go when you’re sad?
First to the kitchen to get snacks, then curl up on the sofa  to watch a rom-com or a murder mystery

21: How long does it take you to shower? 
Too long haha. Anything up to 30 minutes I guess.

22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? 
20 minutes, (40 including breakfast)

23: Ever been in a physical fight?
Nope, I wouldn't hurt a fly! I'm actually a pacifist.

24: The reason I started blogging?
I want to improve my writing skills as I want to be a journalist. Also it looked like a lot of fun!

25: Fears?
I have this weird fear of wrists, I can't explain it, they just make me feel queasy and uncomfortable. I don't like looking at them and I can't even touch my own wrist.

26: Last thing that made you cry? 
Rereading TFIOS last month

27: Last time you said you loved someone?
The other night, to my parents

28: Meaning behind your Blogger Name? 
I usually go by Harriet but I decided to call myself Hattie in the blogosphere! Then it was just a matter of finding something that fitted.

29: Last book you read?
 Pictures Of You by Juliette Caron

30: The book you’re currently reading? 
The Summer I Became A Nerd by Leah Rae Miller

31: Last show you watched? 
Have I Got News For You

32: Last person you talked to? 
My mum

33: The relationship between you and the person you last texted? 
My mum again haha.

34: Favorite food?
 Pizza.

35: Place you want to visit? 
China. I hope to go to Shanghai and Beijing next summer! My favourite places in the world are LA, New York and London so I always want to go back there.

36: Last place you were? 
School yesterday.

37: Do you have a crush? 
Nope, unless you count fictional characters in which case, Augustus Waters!

38: Last time you were insulted? 
I can't remember, must be a long time ago.

39: Favourite flavour of sweet? 
Foam Bananas

40: What instruments do you play? 
I like to think I can sing a bit and I used to play the piano.

41: Favourite piece of jewellery? 
I don't tend to wear jewellery much but I have a nice pearly collar necklace that I wear sometimes.

42: Last sport you played? 
Tennis in PE, I'm pretty awful when it comes to sport but I like playing badminton with my family when it's warm.

43: Last song you sang?
I've Got A Brand New Combine Harvester by the Wurzels! I was trying to get the accent right for the play we are doing in Drama at school, Blue Remembered Hills.

44: Last time you hung out with anyone? 
During lunchtime at school yesterday.

45: Who should answer these questions next? 

You reading this. If you have a blog or a channel, you should give it a go!

This was really fun to write! Maybe I'll do another tag soon!

Follow me on Twitter (@hattiehumbug) and on Bloglovin!

Hattie
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting! Expect a reply soon!