Saturday, 17 May 2014

What's on my Camera Roll

Hello!

I'm one of those people who saves everything they find when scrolling through social media. I guess the pictures I save tell a lot about me and the things I like. As Karl Lagerfeld said "What I like about photographs is that they capture a moment that's gone forever, impossible to reproduce." Now I'm a big words person, I'd prefer to read a book than look at a painting, but there's something beautiful about seeing something, you can describe beauty a thousand ways and it wouldn't be better than actually seeing it, in person or in a photograph. Not that there's anything particularly beautiful about what I save on my iPod but let's have a look shall we?


These two are just too cute! I watched the Amazing Spiderman 2 a few weeks ago and loved it! Andrew Garfield and Emma Stone play Spiderman (Peter) and Gwen. The story is very focused on their relationship and believe it not, they are actually together in real life! They have such amazing chemistry and make an adorable couple on and off screen.


This is such a beautiful thought.We are so hung up on our flaws that we often forget to correct them, and forget our good points! More people should try to do this, it works wonders for your self esteem!


I tweeted this a few weeks ago but I can't remember where I found it. There's something really romantic and beautiful about rainstorms. There's nothing I like better than sitting inside on a rainy day, preferably with a good book!


This is adorable. Random, I know but still really cute. Unicorns and narwhals, what more do you need?


This is beauty at it's best. I'm a self-confessed chocaholic, so this looks like heaven to me. Wouldn't it be great if when you reached heaven (if it even exists, I'm atheist) there was a big mug of hot chocolate waiting for you! 

Hope you enjoyed that post, I'll probably do more soon!

Follow me on twitter (@hattiehumbug) and on Bloglovin!

See you soon!

Hattie
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting! Expect a reply soon!