Saturday, 28 June 2014

Harry Potter Studios

Hello!

This week I went on a school trip to the Warner Bros Harry Potter Studio Tours. I've been before but it was great to go again with all my friends. The studios are a must for all fans of the franchise and I would highly recommend going. The first part of the tour has lots of the props and set that was really used in the films such as the Gryffindor common room, the Great Hall, Dumbledore's office and all the portraits on the wall. Don't miss the green screen area where you can ride a broomstick and the flying car!




The backlot contains the Privet Drive set, the Hogwarts bridge and the Knight Bus. There is also a stall selling Butterbeer, which is a sweet soft drink with a delicious foam.



The second part is about the technical side, you can see how they create all the creatures. Diagon Alley is also in this part which is just amazing. As it's the same set they used in the film it feels like you are actually part of that world! My favourite part is the model Hogwarts that they used for all the panning shots. It doesn't take away any of the magic, in fact it looks even more magical! 




The shop is amazing, it's huge and packed full of awesome merchandise. It is really expensive though so I just bought a poster.


I had an amazing day and I would highly recommend going!

See you soon!

Hattie
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting! Expect a reply soon!