Tuesday, 24 June 2014

Little Mix Concert

Hello!

My exams are all over now so I can blog a lot more now! Look forward to better and more frequent posts in the coming summer weeks!

On Friday night I went to see Little Mix at Westonbirt Aboretum with my best friends. We were lucky to have amazing weather and got so close to the stage. I was expecting there would be lots of girls our age and there were but the majority were 9-10 year old girls! 


Little Mix were amazing! The choreography was so slick and complicated and their singing was wonderful. They have honestly improved so much as artists over the past few years and can truly put on a great show. The dancing was just as much part of their act as the singing. They sang most of the songs of their new album Salute, as well as favourites like Wings and DNA. I was actually surprised at how many of them I knew and could sing along to. The atmosphere was awesome and we were all shouting the lyrics and dancing by the end of the night!




The girls are so beautiful and talented, I can't wait to see them continue to make great music in the future! I had an amazing night.


See you soon!

Hattie
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting! Expect a reply soon!