Tuesday, 3 June 2014

My Week 26-30th May

Hello!

Last week was my half term holiday and despite all the revision and homework I had to do, I did a few cool things. So here's a summary of my week!

Monday
On Monday I went to Birmingham to see One Man Two Guvnors, which was amazing. It was absolutely hilarious and my family loved it! We ate at Jamie's Italian where I had a delicious steak and chips, it was the best steak I've ever had so I highly recommend going there! I also visited the Bull Ring for the first time. 

Tuesday
Tuesday night I went to the cinema with my friends to see Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time. It's part of the National Theatre Live screenings where you can watch top London plays from your local cinema. We actually saw the play in London with my drama class but we really wanted to see it again!

Wednesday and Thursday
I just revised on these days. Well I tried to, read my last blog post! 

Friday
I went into town with my friends, I bought some daisy print shorts and the Breakfast at Tiffany's dvd.

Here are some of the outfits I wore!


Well that's about it! Let me know what you did over the holidays!

See you soon!
Hattie xox





1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! Expect a reply soon!