Saturday, 21 June 2014

Summer Bucket List

Hello!
My exams are nearly over, my last two are on Monday and after that I'll be FREE! Summer truly starts on Monday afternoon (I'm going to see The Fault In Our Stars then!), so to celebrate, I thought I'd do a Summer Bucket List post. I actually got the idea from Amy's blog, she did one and I thought it was such a good idea!

1. Watch a sunset


2. Watch a sunrise


3. Make lots of ice lollies


4. Go on bike rides

5. Read 25 books

6. Spend a day at a theme park


7. Eat gelato in Italy


8. Try new foods


9. Take lots of pictures


10. Be adventurous and take opportunities


See you soon!
Hattie
xxx



1 comment:

  1. I def want to make some ice lollies! Have been keeping my eyes out for a mould for the freezer x

    Jasmin Charlotte

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! Expect a reply soon!