Saturday, 19 July 2014

My Flight Essentials

Hello!

It's officially the summer holidays as of yesterday! I'm off to Tuscany in Italy tomorrow for 12 days. So that means I'm going to be on a plane for about 3 hours tomorrow and I'm going to need certain things to keep me entertained in the air. So I decided to include my flight essentials into the Summer Essentials series I'm doing! 

Magazines and Books
I love to chill out and read while I'm on the plane. My favourite magazine is Company but I want to read some others this summer. I love Company because it has a beautiful layout and it always has really cool articles. I want to read lots of books this summer starting with Silver Linings Playbook by Matthew Quick. I've seen the film and loved it so hopefully the book is even more amazing! I will be reading lots more books this summer but I want to save those for another post!

Music
I'll be listening to my Summer Playlist (see this post) on the plane. Recently I've been listening to lots of musicals especially Phantom of the Opera. I also listen to lots of Disney musicals like Frozen, Tangled and Aladdin! Albums I've been loving have been "X" by Ed Sheeran and "Wanted on Voyage" by George Ezra. 

Snacks
On long journeys I can never eat anything with a strong aftertaste like Pringles so mints are a must. My favourites are either Tic Tacs or Smints. I like to eat sweet things like chocolate and popcorn but I also eat healthier things like dried fruit. I also try to drink lots of water!

Outfit
Comfort is my top priority when travelling so I'll be wearing a comfy jumper and loose fitting top with jeans and Converse. I always put my hair in a top knot so it's out of my face and not bothering me. I don't wear any makeup because it's really not necessary and I try to let my skin breathe as much as possible!

Sorry there was no pictures today! I've been really pushed for time! I don't know when I will next post so follow me on twitter (@hattiehards) for updates.

See you soon!
Hattie

1 comment:

  1. Hey honey, great post! I've nominated you for the Liebster Award! You can check out the rules on my blog xx

    Louleecutie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! Expect a reply soon!