Friday, 22 August 2014

Festival Must Haves

Hello!

This weekend, I will be going to CarFest South, a family festival for Children In Need. This is my second year going and I'm really excited! There will be a full post when I get back but in the mean time here are all of my festival essentials! 

Wellies
These are a necessity for the rainy British weather! Not glamourous but they keep the mud away.


Flower Crown
I love wearing these at festivals, they look great on anyone and there's so many different styles and colours. I really don't like the one's they have on the high street but they sell some really cheap, nice ones at the actual festival stalls.


Folding chairs
These are essential if you don't feel like standing near the stage all day. You can rest your feet after dancing and they usually have a cup holder.


Hand Sanitizer 
The worst part of festivals is the toilets, they are disgusting and so unhygienic. Therefore it's best to bring your own hand sanitizer to keep your hands clean.




See you soon!



1 comment:

  1. Great post! Useful too! Have fun at carfest! Abi :) myw0rldmyview.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! Expect a reply soon!