Saturday, 16 August 2014

Summer to Autumn Style Staples

Hello!

We are approaching that awkward bit between seasons where it's too cold to wear shorts but not quite time to don a woolly jumper. However there are a few items of clothing that are perfect for this weird time of year. So I thought I'd show you some of them and how I style them!

Black Cardigan

Blog: Black Cardigan

Black cardigans are my thing, I must have at least four in my wardrobe. Other colours work just as well but I like black best because it goes with everything! I usually wear them with skinny jeans and a vest.

Flannel

Blog: Flannel

I don't actually have a flannel but I really want one! They look so soft and comfortable, so they would be perfect for lazy days. I think they would look great with skinny jeans or black leggings.

Skater Skirt

Blog: Skater Skirt

Skater skirts are great because you can style them with tights and boots if it's cold or with brogues or pumps if it's warmer. They are also really soft and comfy. I love the colour of the one above, dark maroons and reds are my favourite colours for autumn.

I made all the images myself on Polyvore.

See you soon!

Hattie
xxx

4 comments:

  1. Your blog is fantastic! i follow you.if you want you can went on my blog and give comment to new post and follow me too indeed-prodigy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great skirt dear :D

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like live in flannel shirts and I love how simply but effectively you styled it! It looks awesome. And don't skater skirts just make you feel so princessy? ^.^

    goodmorningbelle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! Expect a reply soon!