Saturday, 9 August 2014

The Liebster Award

Hello! 

I'm really excited about this post because I've never been nominated to do a tag before! I was nominated for the Liebster Award by Lou from Lou's World. She has an awesome blog and I always enjoy reading her posts so go follow her! I was also nominated by Lisa from The Working Mummy and Emily from The Faraway Bee. Thank you to them as well, I love their blogs and I wish I could answer all of their questions but I'll only do one set today.


Rules
1. Post the award on your blog
2. Thank the blogger who presented you with the award and link back to their blog
3. Write 11 random facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 11 bloggers who you feel deserve this award and who have less than 500 followers.
5. Answer 11 questions posted by the presenter and ask your nominees 11 questions. 

11 Random Facts About Me
1. I used to do voiceovers for Super Why, a children's TV show on Nick Jr. I was in 5 episodes, playing characters like Sleeping Beauty, Rapunzel and a pirate!
2. I have a weird phobia of wrists
3. My first proper concert was seeing Duran Duran on a beach in Italy. 
4. I used to be a massive fan of Jedward
5. I really like wooden ducks!
6. My biggest regret is not saying hello to Zoe, Alfie, Tanya, Jim and Joe when I was on the same flight back from LA as them! I was too nervous and believe me, I play that day back in my head hundreds of times and I really wish I had said hello
7. I can't stand fish, except smoked salmon.
8. I volunteer at an Oxfam book shop at the weekends.
9. I love Disney so much, I'm actually listening to the Aladdin soundtrack while writing this. 
10. I love to act and I'm waiting for my Grade 6 LAMDA results.
11. I love being a blogger, this blog is one of the best things I've done recently.

Nominees
I love all of these blogs to pieces!
1. Annabel - Teenage Fanatic
2. Rachael - Broomfie
3. Gemma - Touch of Belle
5. Paige - Paige Elizabeth
6. Helen - The Lovecats Inc
7. Christina - Diaries of a Sunflower
8. Chloe - Simple Beauty Chatter
9. Sophie - Sophie Jane
10. Stephanie - Blogging from Seattle, WA
11. Frae - Hey Gurl

Lou's Questions
1) What is your favourite book?
It keeps changing but my favourite right now is The Fault In Our Stars.
2) How old will you be at your next birthday?
15
3) What is your favourite hobby?
Acting
4) Who is your favourite male YouTuber?
Connor Franta
5) How many siblings, if any, do you have?
One little brother, Alex
6) Who was your first celebrity crush?
Zac Efron in High School Musical
7) What was your favourite childhood TV show?
Either Drake and Josh or The Suite Life of Zack and Cody
8) What is your favourite movie?
Probably The Fault In Our Stars again but I also love The Vow and The Notebook
9) What is your favourite school subject?
Drama
10) Do you believe in mermaids, unicorns, ghosts or fairies?
Unicorns and mermaids definitely exist. Not sure about fairies though and I don't believe in ghosts.
11) If you had an hour until death, what would you do?
It sounds corny but I'd tell my family and friends that I love them. Either that or something crazy like sky diving.

My Questions
1.What is your favourite flavour of ice cream?
2. What's your favourite thing about blogging?
3. If you could meet one famous person in the street, who would it be?
4. What's your favourite thing to do on a rainy day?
5. What's your favourite thing to do on a sunny day?
6. If you could remove one thing from the world, what would it be?
7. Do you have any pets?
8. What is the best thing that has happened to you this summer?
9. Favourite TV show?
10. What are your favourite toppings for a pizza?
11. Do you have a favourite saying or quote that you try to live by?

That was really fun to write! I'd love to do more tags on this blog. Thanks for nominating me, Lou!

See you soon!
Hattie
xxx

5 comments:

  1. Tag = Done! Come check out my answers to your questions if you want! Thanks for tagging me, I had so much fun doing this :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh you must really regret not saying hi to the youtubers! I'd be too shy as well haha. x

    Beauty Soup || UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for nominating me! I've completed my entry xx

    http://www.teenagefanatic.blogspot.com.au/2014/08/liebster-award-nomination-vol-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great tag! You definitely deserved to be nominated! What a lovely blog! I've also completed the Liebster Award // http://www.asouthwalesblog.com/2014/09/the-liebster-award.html

    @awelshblog
    www.asouthwalesblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! Expect a reply soon!