Wednesday, 27 August 2014

The Summer Tag

Hello!

I was tagged by the lovely Alex from Stella Etoile to do the Summer Tag! The weather hasn't been very summery recently but I thought I'd do it anyway before August ends! 



1. Favourite bronzer for summer?

I don't actually own any bronzers so I can't answer this one! I don't like wearing heavy makeup in the summer.


2. You're relaxing in a hammock on a tropical island, what are you sipping on?


I love an ice cold Diet Coke or cloudy lemonade.


3. Favourite summer lip product?


Again, I don't wear much makeup in the summer but I do wear lip balms. My favourite one is Maybelline Baby Lips.


4. Pool or beach?


Pool definitely, I hate it when sand gets in your hair and I'm not a huge fan of going in the sea.


5. Summer = Crazy hair! What's your must have styling product?


I use VO5 texturing spray when my hair is feeling dull and flat. I also wash my hair more often in the summer, my favourites are the "Herbal Essences Beautiful Ends" - Split Ends Protection Shampoo and Conditioner.


6. Sun bathing or fake tan?


I've never used fake tan because I tan quite easily anyway. There's nothing more relaxing than laying out in the sun with a good book.


7. Favourite summer nail polish?

Barry M Papaya. It's fresh, fun and looks great with a tan!


8. Any summer traditions?


My cousins always come to stay for one week in the holidays but apart from that I don't really have any traditions.


9. Favourite summer scent?


I don't wear perfume but I really like wearing body sprays as they are lighter. I like Impulse Secret Smile Raspberry and Gardenia.


10. Favourite BBQ food?

I love hot dogs and burgers but I also love summer desserts like ice creams and trifles.


11. What's your favourite summer proof product?

I'm not sure I understand this question but I guess I would say deodorant?!

12. Any summer vacation plans for this year? No plans? Tell us about your dream trip...

I went to Tuscany at the beginning of the summer which was lovely. My dream trip would be to go to Australia again. I went there when I was younger but I would love to do it all again!

I'm going to tag Lou, Olivia and Paige. Have fun, ladies!

See you soon!

2 comments:

  1. Great tag Hattie! Abi :) myw0rldmyview.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post, love the answers. :) Thanks for tagging me in it, I've just done it on my blog! :)
    -Paige

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! Expect a reply soon!