Tuesday, 5 August 2014

Tuscany

Hello!

I just got back from Tuscany, Italy and I had a wonderful time! It was a mix of relaxing in the sun and sightseeing in the nearby cities and towns. I stayed in a mobile home in a camping village called Norcenni Girasole Club. It was in a town called Figline Valdarno. The weather was really warm and sunny most of the time but we did have some pretty huge thunderstorms! 

The camping village was really nice, it had three restaurants and two different pool areas as well as tennis courts, minigolf and evening entertainment. I spent most days just chilling by the pool reading lots of books! Unfortunately I got so carried away relaxing, I forgot to take any pictures of the camping village!

I went to Florence a few times and it was really lovely except for the torrential rain that lasted an hour or so. It's such a beautiful city, especially the Piazza del Duomo and Ponte Vecchio.




I also visited lots of gorgeous Tuscan towns like San Gimignano, Greve and Arezzo





I also went to Pisa and climbed up the Leaning Tower! It was such a weird feeling standing on top of a tilted building. The other architecture in Pisa was also beautiful, especially the Baptistry. 




I'm still a relatively new blogger so I always forget to take pictures of my food but it was all amazing! I had too many pizzas and some delicious steaks but my favourite by far was the ice cream! I always had Banana and Stracciatella (chocolate chip). I also love the way they display the ice cream in the shops.

See you soon!
Hattie
xxx




6 comments:

  1. I loved Italy!!! specially the ice cream :)

    Hey, I nominated you for a Liebster Award. Check it out here for the rules :)
    Http://workingmumy.blogspot.com
    Lx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post dear!Really like it:)
    Keep in touch
    Antonella xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful place, so jealous you went there! If you could check out my blog, I would really appreciate it! I just started a blog about my year abroad in America :) the blog is stephaniebach.blog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really liked this post. Tuscany is beautiful!

    Aniqa x

    aniqadreams.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so jealous, I really want to go to Tuscany! It looks lovely in the photos!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! Expect a reply soon!