Wednesday, 10 September 2014

Autumn Bucket List

Hello!

Autumn officially begins on the 22nd of September so before it starts I thought I'd make an Autumn Bucket List! I made one for Summer here but I didn't really fulfill many of them! I hope I'll be able to get more of these ticked off as Autumn is my favourite month. So let's get started!

1. Try the Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte


2. Bake lots of Autumn treats such as Blackberry and Apple Pie and Banana Bread


3. Carve Pumpkins


4. Revamp my wardrobe with fluffy jumpers, hats and scarves


5. Go to a bonfire night


6. Read at least 10 books, including a classic


7. Go on a few walks with a camera


8. Buy some scented candles


9. Embrace the crisp weather and make the most of Autumn!


That's all for today! All the pictures are from Pinterest. Let me know what's on your list!

See you soon!

4 comments:

  1. Love this post it's so Autumn-y! It's really getting me in the mood! I want one of those lattes now!! Abi :)
    http://myw0rldmyview.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, this is a lovely post! I want Autumn so much but Vancouver is totally keeping Summer for as long as possible (it was 28 degrees this weekend!)
    I have to try the Starbucks salted caramel latte this year - it sounds amazing.

    Rachael at broomfie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Wow, Vancouver sounds great, it's just grey clouds here! The hot chocolate version of the Salted Caramel is delicious!
      Hattie

      Delete

Thanks so much for commenting! Expect a reply soon!