Monday, 1 September 2014

Style Crush - Taylor Swift

Hello!

My Kylie Jenner style post is one of my most popular posts and I really enjoyed writing it so I thought I'd do another "Style Crush" post for you today! I have been loving Taylor Swift's style recently, she always manages to look utterly gorgeous, so today we'll be looking at some of my favourite looks of hers.

Street Style

No ladies, I have no idea how she does it either! Whether she is just popping out to get some milk or going to lunch with her supermodel pals, Taylor Swift always looks flawless. The outfits above are so simple and chic that she often gets compared to Audrey Hepburn! I love her little black romper and her use of minimal accessories, just an adorable heart shaped bag and peep toe heels. For a more dressy look Taylor pairs a collared gingham dress with a red bag for a pop of colour. She opts for a classic but casual look in the last photo, with a blue button down shirt, black skinnies and that same heart shaped bag. I adore her street style, though I'm not sure I could pull it off as well as her!

Red Carpet

Taylor Swift doesn't just do chic casual looks, she also kills it on the red carpet! At the ACM Awards she rocks the crop top and skirt trend with a gorgeous monochrome look. I love the cut outs on the shoulders and her minimal gold jewellery. Taylor looks fierce at the People's Choice Awards in a plunging floor length gown which shows off her enviable figure. She also demonstrates how you don't need a frock to look great on a red carpet with a fun little blue jumpsuit and beautiful heels.

Hair and Beauty

What do these four pictures have in common? They all include Taylor's signature red lip and her gorgeous blonde bob. She keeps her makeup simple but timeless often with a smokey eye. Her bob looks great tousled or elegantly curled.

Here's an Taylor Swift inspired oufit that I put together on Polyvore!

Taylor Swift Style

2 comments:

  1. I love these posts! I love Taylor too! I really like it when she dresses in outfits which replicate 50/60's style! Abi :) MyW0rldMyView

    ReplyDelete
  2. Taylor swift has such good style :)
    http://thriftyvintagefashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! Expect a reply soon!