Sunday, 28 September 2014

The Autumn Tag

Hello!

I found out about this tag from the lovely Jess who posted one on her blog. It looked like a lot of fun so today I'll be doing one here!


What's your favourite seasonal drink from Starbucks/ Costa / Cafe Nero? 
I don't really know the seasonal drinks from Costa and Cafe Nero but I'm definitely going to be trying them out this year! I love the salted caramel hot chocolate and also the peppermint hot chocolate (but I've only ever had it in America), I want to try the coffee variations this season, including the famous pumpkin spice latte and the gingerbread latte

Accessories - what do you opt for, scarves, boots or gloves?
I am a big fan of boots, they are a key item in my autumn wardrobe. River Island do some gorgeous ankle boots. I also love scarves but I don't really like wearing gloves!

Music - what's your favourite music to listen to?
My music taste isn't really seasonal until Christmas kicks in (then it's Michael Buble 24/7). However at the moment I'm really excited for Taylor Swift's new album , 1989! 

Candles - what scents will you be burning this season?
I've never really been into scented candles, I like the idea of them, I've just never tried them! This year I'm going to try some, any recommendations for autumnal candles?

Perfume - What is your favourite scent for this time of year?
I don't wear perfume but I'm looking to buy one soon! Again leave recommendations in the comments please!

What do you love about autumn?
Such a hard choice! Probably the excuse to stay in all day with a book or the beautiful colours.

Favourite make up look?
It doesn't change much but I like to go with a darker lip, and if I'm feeling fancy, some gold tones on the eyes!

What are you looking forward to most in Autumn?
Warm drinks, wearing boots, woolly jumpers and eating pie!

See you soon!

2 comments:

  1. I've done this too I loved it haha! Ohhh I'll have to try salted caramel hot chocolate! I love Michael Buble at Christmas too, have all his songs on my phone haah! Abi :)
    MyW0rldMyView

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh, I've just been getting into the seasonal things this year. I've never cared before.. I'll try my best to do this tag. thanks for tagging me :)

    Arianne

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! Expect a reply soon!