Sunday, 12 October 2014

6 Month Blogiversary + 50th Post

Hello!

This is a very exciting post for me as in the next few weeks I will have been blogging for 6 months! I decided to write this post early as this is also my 50th post! I find it crazy to think that I've written and published 50 of these! I'm feeling reflective today so this post might get a bit gushy!
In April when I started my blog was very basic and badly written! I cringe when I read some of my first posts! However I would never take them down as it reminds me to never stop trying to improve my blog. In a year's time I will probably think today's post is bad but that's okay because I'm still learning! I can't wait to see how this blog develops and improves with time. My blog fills me with a lot of pride, even though there is still room for improvement.

Blogging has done so much for me in these past few months. I've made new friends through blogger chats on Twitter and really improved my self confidence. I love the feeling that people actually read and like the content I write, especially when I receive lovely comments. It baffles me that my blog has been viewed over 2000 times! Bloggers like Arianne and Abi, I feel like I've known forever thanks to reading their blogs and chatting to them on Twitter. It's so lovely to feel a part of a community as special as this.

My aims for the next 6 months of blogging are to make my pictures better and write posts that require more effort like routines or lookbooks. I want to be even more active in blogger chats and start to do more fashion and beauty posts. I'm so excited to expand this blog and make it as good as it can be. In the meantime, thank you so much for clicking on my blog, whether this is your first time here or whether you follow me on Bloglovin. Either way, I'm so grateful that you are here, I never thought anyone would want to read a blog full of my ramblings but here you are!

If you have a blog please leave it in the comments below! I'd love to hear from you!

Have a wonderful week!

10 comments:

  1. Congratz on blogging 6 months!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 6 months and 50th post! Abi :)
    MyW0rldMyView

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy 6 months and 50 posts!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. enter my new giveaway to win raybans worth £129! click here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I love your blog <3
      Hattie

      Delete
  4. I am laughing when I read my older posts :) Actually, in 2 days I will be blogging for 6 months exactly as well!!!! Congrats ! :D :))
    Love your blog, you seem like a nice person :) Newest follower xx

    Would mean a lot to me if you visited my blog <3
    Keep in touch
    Berry The Blue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I just followed your blog :D
      Hattie

      Delete
  5. Awe happy 6 months!! My blog will turn 6 months next month in November... I can't believe it! Time flies when you're having fun lol

    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Haha yes, It feels like just yesterday that I set up my Blogger account :)
      Hattie

      Delete

Thanks so much for commenting! Expect a reply soon!