Sunday, 5 October 2014

Lifestyle Ladies Award

Hello!

Today I'm bringing you another tag/award post but this one is different because I actually helped create it! Matea from Girly Blog and I wrote this award and you can see her post here! Her twitter is here. Her blog is awesome and you should definitely check it out!

This award a mishmash of lots of random lifestyle questions.  It works like a normal tag, just answer the questions and nominate who you think deserves it! I'm going to nominate Jacky from Do It For The Irony and Abi from My W0rld My View for this award and then hopefully you can pass it on.
Who would play you in the movie of your life?

I'd like to think Anne Hathaway could do a pretty good job, it wouldn't be a very dramatic film! 

Are there any lyrics that have stayed with you through your life so far?

"And if I'm flying solo/at least I'm flying free" - Defying Gravity from Wicked

What is your go-to film/TV show that always makes you feel better? 

As for TV shows, Friends is dependable as it's always on! But I like to watch movie-musicals like Singin' in the Rain, Cabaret, Mary Poppins and Chicago.

Which Disney Princess do you relate to most? 

I'm a massive bookworm so probably Belle from Beauty and the Beast but I've always loved Snow White!

Do you watch YouTubers? If so who are your favourites?

I watch lots and lots of YouTubers, my absolute favourites being Connor Franta, Zoella and Bethany Mota. 

Would you rather be writer, singer, painter or actor? 

Preferably an actor but I'd love to be a writer too!

What is your favorite starbucks drink?

Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate

 If you could learn to speak any language in a minute which one would you choose?

I'm learning Mandarin so I wish I could speed up that process but probably something useful like Italian as I love going to Italy so much!

 Are you a cat person a dog person? 

Definitely a dog person

If you could be any supernatural creature, which one would you be?

A unicorn. I didn't even have to think about that!


See you soon!

3 comments:

  1. Thankyou so much for nominating me it's such a nice idea! I can't wait to do my post on this! Abi :)
    MyW0rldMyView

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh have you acted on stage or in film? I'd love to hear about it! I've done both in college and after college. fun times :) Although I think I'd prefer to be a singer :)

    Arianne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely post and a lovely blog
    will be looking again
    http://misslaurenmorgan.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! Expect a reply soon!