Wednesday, 15 October 2014

Lush Haul

Hello!

Lush is my guilty pleasure, even just walking down the high street I always have to step in and have a sniff of the bath products. So when I received these beauties for my birthday, I was over the moon!


Rose Queen - Bath Ballistic/Bomb

This one turns your bath bright pink, one of my favourite features of the bath bombs, and launches different types of petals like rose and apple blossom in a light floral fizz. I really like the fragrance to this and the colour and rose petals made me feel a million dollars. However though the idea was nice, some of the stringy petals like honeysuckle didn't really add to the bath bomb and felt quite yucky.

Amandopondo - Bubble Bar

I've never used a bubble bar before and was pleasantly surprised with the effect. This one was another rosy one but the scent wasn't as strong as Rose Queen. It produced lots and lots of bubbles and left my skin feeling relatively soft. I also adore the name of it!

Butterball- Bath Ballistic/Bomb

Butterball isn't one of the more exciting bath bombs but it sure makes up for it in sheer dreaminess! Made with lots of cocoa butter which melt into the water slowly, it left my skin feeling beautifully smooth and soft. I have a few patches of dry skin occasionally  and this really helped with that too!

Creamy Candy - Bubble Bar

Creamy Candy is very sweet, probably too sweet for some people but luckily for me, I love it! It smells like a mix of royal icing and candy floss and it also contains cocoa butter so its deliciously creamy. Basically it does what it says on the tin! I will definitely be looking out for Lush's other sweet smells, I hear Snow Fairy is back again this year!

Have a wonderful week!
Hattie xo

1 comment:

  1. Lovely haul! I've tried the Creamy candy one and loved it, it smells so gorgeous and sweet! Enjoy them! Abi :)
    MyW0rldMyView

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! Expect a reply soon!