Wednesday, 1 October 2014

September Favourites


Hello!
I'm rather sad to see September go, it's my favourite month. However October will bring more of Autumn and Halloween! So let's get into this month's favourites!

Beauty

I received the Benefit "Primping with the Stars" Kit for my birthday which includes mini versions of some of their products. I've been loving the Porefessional and the Benetint, they are unlike anything I've tried before! The mascara is also amazing, totally living up to the hype. For my first Benefit products, I am thoroughly impressed!


Fashion

Another birthday present here! My new Jack Wills flannel shirt is all I wear nowadays! It's so comfy and I love the colour. 


Music

I've mentioned them both before but I can't get enough of Shake It Off and All About That Bass! They promote great messages and are super fun to dance to!



TV

If you follow me on Twitter, you will know how much I love Strictly Come Dancing. For foreign readers, it's the UK version of Dancing With The Stars,  with celebrities competing in either Ballroom or Latin dances. This year is set to be brilliant (my money's on Pixie Lott and Frankie Bridge going really far) , even my favourite band, 5SOS performed at the launch show! Also I am very proud of Bethany Mota (one of my fave YouTubers) on Dancing With The Stars! Beth and Derek even got straight 10s on their 3rd performance! Check out their performances on YouTube!




Food and Drink

My favourite drink recently has been Vanilla Chai tea. It's so warming and flavoursome, perfect for the chilly nights to come. As for food, I've been loving French toast for breakfast. I cover mine in honey, but it's equally delicious with Nutella or cinnamon.















That's all for today!

See you soon!

2 comments:

  1. Wow I love this post it could literally have been written by me haha! I've never heard of that Benefit kit I'll have to look into it it looks great to have an assortment of some of their products! I love that checked shirt!! Love those songs, they were on my Autumn Playlist haha! I am watching Strictly too I love it! Abi :)
    MyW0rldMyView

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really liked Benefit They're Real Mascara before but now that I used it again, the bristles are too hard and pointy... I've never tried the full sized version..

    Arianne

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! Expect a reply soon!