Sunday, 26 October 2014

The Harry Potter Tag *with gifs*

Hello!


I saw this tag on My Life As Anu and knew I had to do it, I'm a huge Potterhead!




1. What is your favourite book?
The Goblet of Fire. I feel like this in book, JK Rowling really flexes her writing muscles, introducing lot's of new characters and creating such tense and exciting scenes.

2. What is your favourite film?
The Prisoner of Azkaban, it's a lot darker and more exciting than the first two. That's probably because of the change in director, Alfonso Cuarón. The main trio really grow up as actors and the whole thing looks slicker and more professional. Also it's where questions about Harry's parents are finally answered.

3. What is your least favourite book?
The Order of the Phoenix because the whole plot is basically Harry not listening to advice and awful things happening as a result. It's just a bit annoying

4. What is your least favourite film?
The Halfblood Prince. I didn't hate it, just wasn't memorable

5. Which parts of the books/films made you cry?
Nothing really! The saddest bits were the deaths of Dobby and Sirius.


6. If you could marry any character who would it be?
Either Harry or George Weasley

7. Who is your favourite character?
Snape, that's a no brainer

8. Who is your least favourite character?
Umbridge. Even the mention of her makes me shudder.

9. What is your favourite line?
"After all this time?" "Always"



10. What would your Patronus be?
Ideally something cool like a fox but probably something pathetic like a sloth

11. If you could have the invisibility cloak, resurrection stone or elder wand, which would you choose?
Invisibility cloak because the original fable said that it was the only good choice that could defeat death

12. What house would you be in?
Gryffindor because I'm mainstream like that. People try to tell me I'm Ravenclaw though, I feel like the Gryffindor values suit me best.


13. If you could meet any member of the cast who would it be?
Alan Rickman

14. If you were on the Quidditch team, what position would you play?
I'm not sporty at all so not a chaser or a keeper, I couldn't bear to be a beater so I guess I'm a seeker.

15. Were you happy with the ending?
I'm satisfied with the general ending but the only thing that bothers me is Hermione and Ron. I agree that they should end up together, in fact I'd be annoyed if Harry and Hermione got married instead. I just think JK rushed their relationship, throughout the series they had limited chemistry and then in the last book it's fit in around all the action so it isn't focused on.

16. How much does Harry Potter mean to you?
It means an awful lot! It was one of the first series that I got stuck into and cemented my love of reading. I've reread them so many times and the characters feel like friends. It perks me up when I'm down and I love how most people have read them and relate to them.


Have a wonderful week!
Hattie xo

2 comments:

  1. I did this TAG! Great photos and GIFS! Abi :)
    MyW0rldMyView

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate Umbridge too and I would also pick the invisibility cloak... I've always wanted my own cloak since I first saw Harry's lol

    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! Expect a reply soon!