Sunday, 30 November 2014

November Favourites

Hello!

It's that time again. It's only one month until Christmas! Here are my favourites for November.

Beauty: MUA Heaven and Earth Palette 
I was apprehensive about this palette as it was so cheap (£5!) but I was pleasantly surprised at the quality. The colours are gorgeous, I've been using Amazonian Bronze the most, it's a shimmery champagne colour. Unfortunately I dropped it and one of the colours completely broke off so you have to be quite careful not to accidentally mix up the colours. I would recommend this and I'll definitely be looking out for more MUA products to try!


Fashion: Penguin Jumper
I really love this year's John Lewis advert, I cry everytime I see it, so when my mum saw this jumper in New Look I knew it was perfect. It's so soft and cosy, I love it.


TV: The Good Wife
I have been watching this show all month. It's a law drama about Alicia Florrick who's husband is the former state's attorney but behind bars for a scandal. The show revolves around her and the cases that she tackles, also focusing on her children and her husband. It's so addictive. I can't stop watching. It's really fascinating seeing how the law works in America. The cast is excellent too. I would highly recommend checking this out on Netflix.



Music: One Direction - Night Changes, Tom Odell - Real Love and 5SOS - Just Saying
These are a few songs that I've been listening to throughout this month.


YouTube: callmekathleenn
I was looking for covers of Out Of The Woods by Taylor Swift when I came across Kathleen. This was only a few hours after it was released so I was really surprised to see a cover of it already. She's an amazing singer too, I could listen to her covers all day. She seems to cover all the songs I like which is brilliant. Subscribe to her!

Life Things: The Wizard of Oz
My school production was this month and I had a lot of fun doing it. Lot's of my friends were in it and despite everything that went wrong in the performances, we ended up with a really great show! I did a bit of everything, I was one of the angry apple trees that had a few lines (huge part I know). All the lead parts were amazing and it ended up being so much fun!

What I'm Looking Forward To Next Month
New feature here that I think I'll put in every favourites post. So next month is obviously Christmas so I'm looking forward to all that. Also I'm going to Boston for the New Year which I'm really excited for!

Have a wonderful week!

4 comments:

  1. I have the MUA heaven and earth pallet and I get so much use out of it, I still cannot believe how cheap it was! The penguin jumper is also really cute! :) xx

    http://chloeharriets.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the MUA palettes, they are such good quality for their price

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. That penguin jumper is the cutest! I just got the red version with snowmen on!

    www.saltandchic.com // UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. That penguin jumper is so darn cute! Glad you had a good time at the school production :)

    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! Expect a reply soon!