Sunday, 2 November 2014

October Favourites

Hello!

November is officially here so it's that time again! It feels like this month has gone so quickly and Christmas is fast approaching. Here are the things that I have been loving in the month of October!

Beauty -  Rimmel Stay Matte Powder

This powder does what it says on the tin, it's really effective if you have an oily T-Zone like me and keeps makeup in place all day.


Food & Drink- Urban Fruit Mango & Pumpkin Spice Latte

I've been loving so many different foods this month but I had to narrow it down to two! I've always loved dried mango but some brands are too sweet or not sweet enough, however Urban Fruit finds that perfect balance. They probably have a lot of sugar in them but I like to pretend they are healthy for guilt-free snacking.
My last food and drink favourite is something that everyone seems to be raving about and I feel like I was a bit late to the bandwagon. It is of course the Pumpkins Spice Latte from Starbucks. I'm not a huge coffee drinker but this one is so sweet and milky that it tastes so good!


YouTube - Carrie Hope Fletcher

This month Carrie Hope Fletcher has been doing her "Dear Autumn" videos for the second year running. Each day she does a video with a voice over of her talking about her thoughts and feelings regarding things like her family and her birthday. I could listen to Carrie all day, she has a way of stringing together words so they sound so beautiful and profound.


Music - 1989 Taylor Swift

1989 only came out on the 27th but it's still got it's place in my favourites this month! I have been looking forward to this album for so long and now it's finally here. It is absolutely amazing, it's shot to number 1 in the charts and is set to break all kinds of records for 2014. There isn't a single weak song, they could all be singles. My personal favourites are Style, Blank Space and Out of the Woods. I've had it on repeat all week and will probably end up being a November favourite too! Also Taylor Swift has been killing it on social media lately, posting fans selfies with the album on Twitter non stop. I need to stop rambling now but just scroll through her Twitter feed for the last week and you'll see how amazing she is with her fans.



Blog - Zoe London

This month my favourite blog has been Zoe's because her writing and pictures are of such a high quality and are lovely to read. I love how she's so honest and open in her writing , she comes across as such a warm and friendly person. My favourite posts this month were "My Dyed Hair History", "Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Lipstick in Glaston-Berry" and "How Blogging Changed My Life" ,  Give her blog a follow here. You won't regret it.


Have a wonderful week!
Hattie xo

3 comments:

  1. I love pumpkin spiced lattes too! Abi :)
    MyW0rldMyView

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I really like your blog. I have nominated you for the Liebstar Award http://bonjourmissgrace.blogspot.co.uk/2014/11/the-liebstar-award.html ♥ :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carrie's 'dear autumn' video's have been great I totally agree, lovely post, I will have to try that urban fruit too, I'm a bit in love with Mango!
    Emily x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! Expect a reply soon!