Monday, 29 December 2014

Little Changes Make Big Differences | Motivational Monday #4

Hello!

It's nearly the New Year! For me 2014 flew by and I feel like I accomplished quite a lot, especially as this year I started this blog! However there are a lot of things I plan on doing to make next year even better than this one, which I will explain in Saturday's post. But those things are nothing, without motivation! (you see where I'm going now?) 

So this week's motivation is ...

Sometimes the smallest step in the right direction ends up being the biggest step of your life

This really struck a chord with me because every year I end up breaking a few resolutions and then completely giving up because it doesn't matter right? So every year you end up in the same place, still addicted to chocolate, not meeting deadlines or not making enough time for your friends. It doesn't have to be that way! Who knows, maybe making an effort to eat healthily will give you the clearer skin you've always wanted. We make resolutions for our own happiness. we believe these changes can lead to a better life. So we should put in the effort to put them into practice!


Be sure to look out for my New Years Resolutions on Saturday!

How do you make sure that you stick to your resolutions?

Have a wonderful week!

Hattie
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting! Expect a reply soon!