Saturday, 3 January 2015

New Year's Resolutions

Hello!

Happy New Year! 2015 is finally here and I've got my resolutions to show you. This year I'm going to try really hard to stick to them as I said in my last Motivational Monday. So let's get right into it!


Cutting down chocolate and other sugary foods
I don't want to give chocolate up completely, merely consume less. The main problem I have is eating a little bit, then more and more until oops the bar is completely gone. It has a pretty bad effect on my skin so I'm going to try and replace some of it with fruit and other skin friendly foods. I also need to eat more healthily in school as I usually end up getting a bacon baguette every day!

Doing more exercise
This will be the hardest to maintain as I really hate too much physical activity. However I must try and do more as I never burn off any of the awful foods I eat and that's probably quite bad for me. There are fun ways that I can be more active like going on our treadmill and doing some of the Blogilates workouts. Also I've heard it becomes more enjoyable the more you do?

Be proud of all my posts
Recently I've been putting a lot more effort into my blog posts and I've seen my views rise because of it and I feel more confident about them. I'm going to try and carry that into 2015 by writing lots of content heavy posts but also work at my photos too.

Participate in the blogging community more
I adore this community we've got going on and I want to be more active in it. This means being in as many chats as possible and maybe even hosting on one. I want to comment on more blogs and discover more in the future.

Keep up schoolwork and improve on the subjects I struggle with
Mandarin, Physics and Maths are the lessons I don't particularly like so I'm not doing as well in them. This year I'm going to put in the effort to improve on them and keep up my other lessons too. Unfortunately that means putting schoolwork above blogging when it gets tougher.

What are your resolutions?

Have a wonderful week!

Hattie
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting! Expect a reply soon!