Saturday, 17 January 2015

Taylor Swift Tag

Hello!

Today I'm doing the Taylor Swift Tag! I saw this on Gingerly Pale and I just had to do it!



1. Welcome to New York // If you could live in any city, which would it be and why?
New York. I've been there twice and I absolutely love it. There's a special energy buzzing around, like the city is ready to burst from all the creativity and ambition within those who live there. There is a sense of overwhelming awe from all that visit there. I'd love to spend every single day there!

2. Blank Space // What is something that everyone thinks is true about you but is actually false?
Everyone who I meet at the Oxfam Charity Shop seems to think I'm a lot older than 15. I don't know whether I act it or look it but it's quite nice! 

3. Style // What is one item in your closet that makes you feel unstoppable?
My River Island ankle boots give me confidence but also when I'm in any sort of costume for a character in drama I feel pretty unstoppable. When I act I feel like a completely new person.

4. Out of the Woods // What is one thing that you're afraid of?
I flinch whenever I think about wrists. I don't know where it stems from but its so annoying, especially when people first find out about it as they just proceed to push their wrists in my face to make me uncomfortable. Don't do it! 

5. All You Had To Do Was Stay // Who is someone you wish was still in your life?
My friends who moved to America when I was about 7. I did get to visit them last New Year however, which was lovely. Sometimes I wonder how different my life would be if I was still best friends with them. I'm going to put more of an effort in to keep in touch with them this year!

6. Shake It Off // What is something you have had to shake off?
When I don't do so well in a test or someone says something that annoys me. It tends to linger on my mind until I make a conscious decision to shake it off! See here for how to boost your mood.

7. I Wish You Would // What is something you'd like to happen right now?
For Taylor Swift to send me a belated Swiftmas present or for My Chemical Romance to reunite!

8. Bad Blood // Have you ever had someone stab you in the back?
Not that I can think of!

9. Wildest Dreams // What would you like to be remembered for?
Being a genuine, kind and happy person. If I manage to make people around me happy and maintain my own happiness, I'll have done a good job of living!

10. How You Get The Girl // What is your favourite pick-up line?
“If you were a biscuit, you'd be a McFittie" - credit to Evie

11. This Love // What is something you got back that you never thought you would?
A lot of my school supplies that have gone missing before! My love of writing maybe? I loved creative writing when I was younger and I've only just started loving it again! 

12. I Know Places // Where is one place you always feel safe?
There isn't really a place that I feel safe, it's more to do with who is around me. If the people I love are nearby, then I feel safe.

13. Clean // What is an important lesson you have learned in life, and how did you learn it?
Don't sacrifice your happiness for just anything. It's okay to be picky about what you throw your time and energy into, don't just dive into anything! I learnt this after being part of a project that my heart just wasn't in. By the time I realised this it was too late, I felt a little trapped and it wasn't fair on the other people involved. I don't regret it necessarily though. Sometimes you just need to take a step back and simplify your life. I learnt to put my energy and love into things that I know will pay off, (schoolwork and drama exams) or things I feel passionately about (this blog)

Have a wonderful week!

Hattie


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting! Expect a reply soon!