Wednesday, 11 February 2015

Get Happy Playlist

Hello!

So Valentine's Day is coming up soon and I'm going to be spending it with my gorgeous boyfriend! We have a really strong connection and his name is Mr Netflix, you may have heard of him. I think it's true love! He's so sweet, he knows my taste in TV and Film back to front. (I guess this won't be turning into a humour blog anytime soon!)

Seriously though, I don't have a Valentine this year and haven't ever. That's completely okay however as you do not need to be in a relationship to be happy! Sure it must be amazing to have someone who you love and loves you back but by no means is it a necessity to feel content with life.

 I think this is a fact that often get's forgotten, with a lot of people living with the mindset "as soon as I get a boyfriend/girlfriend I'll be happy". Everyone needs to be loved and nobody can do that better than yourself! Relationships may come and go but if you love yourself and feel confident, you will experience true happiness.

 With that in mind, whether you are in a relationship or not, take the time this Valentines weekend to make yourself happy. This could be treating yourself to those shoes you've been drooling over recently or just blasting the songs that make you feel good.


I think music can have a massive effect on your mood and mentality so here's my "Get Happy" playlist for when I need a little pick-me-up.


What songs make you feel happy? I'll let you know how it goes with Mr Netflix ;)

Have a wonderful week!
Hattie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting! Expect a reply soon!