Saturday, 21 February 2015

Wanderlust

Hello!

Do you ever get bored of a place? Seeing the same sights day in day out, with the same old dreary weather. I guess we all do if we've been in one place for long enough. I love the feeling of stepping out from a foreign airport and instantly feeling a rush of something new, something different. It's amazing when you can just soak up a completely different atmosphere to the one that you are used to. This is why I love the concept of Wanderlust so much. It just makes me so happy, thinking about beautiful places like Italy, Austria and Turkey. These are the sorts of places look amazing, no filter needed! Today I thought I'd show you some of my favourite places in the entire world.

East Coast of Australia
We did a road trip here a few years ago and it was honestly one of the best trips I've ever been on. We visited Sydney, Coffs Harbour, Byron Bay and Brisbane. Australia is such a beautiful country and I was lucky enough to see and stay in some pretty amazing parts of it!




New York City

Where else to start but the Big Apple? I just love the whole atmosphere of it, the towering giants, the vibrant people, everything! I wrote a letter to the city here so go read that!


Rome

I've been to Rome twice, once with school, once with my family. and both times I had a ball! There's so much to see and do here, especially if you are as interested in Roman culture as I am. Everything here seems so relaxed and happy, not to mention the amazing food (just think world class pizza and the best gelato you will ever taste!), I would love to live here one day. A much cooler me would go zipping around in a cute little Vespa like Audrey Hepburn in Roman Holiday!


Yosemite

I visited Yosemite on a road trip through California in 2012. It was so different to anything else on that trip, so much green and clean air! The views were spectacular and awe inspiring. You can't help but feel calm there, even if there is a threat of bears and mountain lions!


Venice

Another Italian city that is utterly brilliant! I've been here a few times, staying in a camping village a few miles away but the days that we did travel in were awesome! Perhaps I was a little young to fully appreciate it all, all I remember from the first trip is getting bothered by the heat! I think it would be an amazing city for a honeymoon, going on gondolas and visiting the Bridge of Sighs and the Doge's Palace.


Wagrain

For the past two years I've been on the school ski trip and had a blast staying in Wagrain in Austria. I love little European towns like this, especially in the snow! Every one who lives there is so friendly which really makes all the difference when you don't speak a word of German! I'm really looking forward to going back there this Easter.


I've been so lucky to get to visit all these amazing places, where are your favourite places to visit abroad?

Have a wonderful week!
Hattie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting! Expect a reply soon!