Sunday, 8 March 2015

My Dream Dinner Party Guests

Hello!

I'm back! I know I've been on a bit of a break for about 2 weeks, I needed some time to chill out and sort out my school work etc. Just lost my blogging mojo, that's all! I've had a case of writers block so I needed a post to get me back in the mindset of blogging, that's when I saw this post on the gorgeous Dee's blog! I think everyone has a few famous people who they want to be best friends with! I've picked a few of mine who I think would make a killer dinner party!


Taylor Swift
Who else to start off my magnificent seven? Taylor is hugely successful so would add that little bit of star power and sparkle to this party. She's so lovely and surprisingly down to earth when it comes to interacting with her friends and fans. She might even bring her gorgeous cats, Meredith and Olivia, and all the other guests would fall in love with her sweet nature. Also I know I could count on her to bring the dessert of cookies and apple pie!

Caitlin Moran
Caitlin is a columnist and author who would bring the witty jokes and sass to the table. Her twitter is my guilty pleasure and I was lucky enough to see her at the Cheltenham Literature Festival so I know she's hilarious in real life too. I think she would provide plenty of wild stories and interesting conversation. We'll just have to hope her "feminist smile" doesn't scare off the other guests! 

Lee Mack
I love Lee Mack's humour, the way he is so quick witted on Would I Lie To You and Not Going Out always has me in stitches. I feel like a dinner party would need someone to keep the conversation light and consistently deliver witty comments, I'm sure that Lee would be up for the job!


Ricky Wilson
Ricky is the frontman of Kaiser Chiefs and a judge on the Voice UK. I would invite him because he's so sweet and funny on the Voice. He'd get on really well with the other guests and be a great addition to the party.

Audrey Hepburn
Audrey would give the party a bit of elegance and style if she was there. Everyone would love to hear about her trips to Africa with UNICEF and I'm sure she would inspire us all to try and be more charitable. There are so many things I would like to ask her!

John Green
John Green has written some of my all time favourite books so I would love to meet him! He also seems like an extraordinary person through his YouTube channel vlogbrothers with his brother Hank. TFIOS debuted at Number 1 on the NY Times Bestsellers list and he launched VidCon, DFTBA and the Project For Awesome. He is such an intelligent person with a real thirst for knowledge so I'm sure he would bring some interesting conversation!

Tom Jones
Another Voice Coach but I'm sure Tom would be an amazing addition to this guest list! He's been in show business for donkey's years so he would have so much to tell us and his star studded anecdotes would keep us entertained for hours. Wouldn't it be amazing if Taylor, Ricky and him played us a little music after dinner?

The others who nearly made the cut are Benedict Cumberbatch, Emma Watson and Meryl Streep!

So that's my guest list, who would be in yours?

Have a wonderful week!
Hattie xo

1 comment:

  1. Great post, I would definitely invite Caitlin Moran too! I saw her talk a couple of years back and she is hilarious, I love her books. :) x

    Bethan Likes

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! Expect a reply soon!