Saturday, 25 April 2015

The Liebster Award (#2)

Hello!

I was nominated by the awesome Liam of The Life of a Thinker for the Liebster Award. I've done it before last year but I figured it's been long enough that I can do it again. It's a great tag and I love reading and writing them. A big thank you to Liam for tagging me!


The Rules:
Thank and link the person who nominated you.
Answer the nominator’s 11 questions.
Nominate 11 small blogs who have less than 200 followers. You should believe that they deserve this award and include their link in your post.
Create 11 new questions for your nominees to answer. Notify these nominees via social media/blog.

My answers to Liam's questions:
1) What is your favourite quote? 
"Humans lack good mirrors. It's so hard for anyone to show us how we look, and so hard for us to show anyone how we feel" ~ Paper Towns by John Green


2) Where is your favourite beach/coastal location? 
I have amazing memories of Australian coast from Sydney to Brisbane. It was so beautiful, I'd jump at the chance to go back! 

3) If you could only listen to one song forever, what song would it be?
 This is so tough! I'm loving Bite Down by Haim and Bastille, it doesn't seem to get annoying when I play it on repeat. If it was the only song I ever listened to, I would nail the words in no time!

4) What is your favourite meal?
 Super unhealthy but it's Domino's pizza with a glass of Diet Coke with Carrot Cake for dessert! Not a terribly classy choice!

5) Do you prefer a cold night by the fire reading, or a summer’s day sunbathing? 
Can I have reading in the sun? By the fire reading probably, especially if it's a great book!

6) When do you get your ideas?
 Just as you wake up, or just as you’re about to go to sleep? I usually try to force ideas at night, so I'm more likely to have spontaneous ideas in the morning. It's strange, I've found my best ideas come to me in Chemistry lessons ...

7) What is your most treasured book on your bookshelf?
 My Kindle, as it's where all my favourite books are, notably  TFIOS and Perks of Being a Wallflower!

8) Where is the one place you wish you could visit?
 I've been lucky enough to visit so many amazing places but I'd love to visit Japan or Singapore.

9) If you could suddenly become fluent at another language, which language would it be? 
Mandarin, so I could pass my GCSE easily, or Italian for pizza purposes.

10) What does your notebook look like?
 It's a black and white paisley Emma Bridgewater one with little teapots in the corners of the pages!

11) What would you love to blog more about this year?
 I'd love to write more creatively, I haven't really done it for a long time and it would be great to get back into it!



For this award I'm going to nominate: 



These are all fab blogs so be sure to give them a visit!



My questions:
1) If you could go back in time to live in any time period, which would it be?
2) What's one book from your childhood that you would give to your own child?
3) What's your favourite post you've ever written?
4) Famous or not, who's your role model?
5) Where do you feel happiest?
6) How do you wind down after a long day?
7) What's your favourite Disney film?
8) If you could be best friends with anyone famous, who would it be?
9) Are there any lyrics in a song which you personally relate to?
10) If you could only use one app for the rest of your life, what would it be?
11) How do you deal with blogger's block?



Hope you enjoyed this little tag! Here's my latest post for London Theatre Direct!
Have a wonderful week!
Hattie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting! Expect a reply soon!