Monday, 4 May 2015

Life Lately | LTD Post and Other Musings

Hello!

I've come to realise that I don't really talk about my life on here, sure I talk about what I'd like to improve but never really about things that happened to me. I love it when other bloggers write about their own life so here's a little summary of my life lately!


I've written a new post for London Theatre Direct, titled Young Talent Of The West End: Past And Present. It was inspired by the very talented Fletchers, Tom and Carrie, who both were child stars before becoming the great adult successes they are now! I love blogging for LTD, it allows me to write about theatre every week and improve my writing skills in a different way to here. I'd love it if you had a read!

Speaking of London Theatre Direct, I was lucky enough to be offered two tickets to see Hay Fever in the West End on Friday! All the actors were amazing and my review will hopefully be up on LTD pretty soon! It was an extra special night as I'm pretty sure Ian McKellan (yes GANDALF) walked behind me when I was buying a programme and I had a little fangirl moment.

On Monday I went to see Paul Merton's Impro Chums at the Cheltenham Town Hall. It was an improvised show, where the cast played several games and acted entire scenes based on audience suggestions. I laughed the whole way through, it's a very particular kind of humour but these guys are the best at it.

At school this week I applied to be a House Mentor to the new Year 7s next year and I got it! I'm pretty keen when it comes to house events and my mentors were so amazing to me that I want to do the same. I was really worried about Thursday because this was announced, I had a maths test and I had to run the 1500m but everything turned out great (except maths, that was terrifying).

here's me
Loving this week:
Music: Shawn Mendes - Handwritten + Taylor Swift - Bad Blood
TV: Pretty Little Liars (I just finished it, what do I watch now?! Also that season finale though)
YouTube: MyLifeAsEva
Quote: "Hey, you call me up again just to break me like a promise / So casually cruel in the name of being honest." - All Too Well - Taylor Swift (I've just been in awe of her songwriting skills this week)

How has your week been?

Hattie xo




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting! Expect a reply soon!