Saturday, 23 May 2015

One Year Of Blogging + Reader Survey!

Hello!

As of this Tuesday, this little corner of the internet will have existed for a whole year! Who would have guessed that I would still be writing to you 365 days on, still enjoying it just as much, if not more. I'd like to take this opportunity to let you know how much of an effect blogging has had on me.

Before I begin, I want to say thank you for clicking onto Hattie Hards, whether on Bloglovin, Twitter  or by accident! It means the world to me that you are taking the time to read my writing so THANK YOU :D


 It's become something that I am so proud of; despite my lack of coding expertise or photography skills, I couldn't believe it when I added in a line of code to my template (making all the pictures the same width) and my laptop didn't blow up. I honestly didn't think that anyone would ever want to read my ramblings but now it has been visited over 8500 times (and only about half of those is from my mum) a far cry from the days when I would be lucky to get anyone outside my immediate family clicking onto it. However I am so not in it for the pageviews, although it is a lovely feeling, I started Hattie Hards because I wanted a space to express myself and improve my writing. Hopefully my writing is getting better and it's definitely served as an amazing creative outlet as well as opening up other opportunities, such as writing for London Theatre Direct.


I've met some amazing people on Twitter during the blog chats who always amaze and inspire me with their honesty, talent and positivity on their own blogs. My blog would be nowhere without the influence of several ladies' blogs. Sadly I haven't had the time to participate in many blog chats recently as I've had too much revision to do, so I end up missing them. Hopefully this summer I can get back into joining in with as many as possible!

I'm always left curious as to who is reading my posts, I get some idea when I get comments but for the most part I haven't got a clue. I'd also like some feedback on how to improve this little space so I made a quick little survey that I'd love for you to do! Anyone can take it so please do as it is so helpful to me and only takes a minute!



Create your own user feedback survey

Blogging has made me so happy so THANK YOU for reading and inspiring me to continue to write. I hope you will join me for another year of blogging? 

Have a wonderful week!
Hattie xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting! Expect a reply soon!