Sunday, 12 July 2015

The Summer Edit

The Summer Edit


Hello!

I'm currently writing this from my flight to Dubai and hopefully uploading this from Dubai so you will probably be reading this while I'm flying to Shanghai. I don't really know when I'll post next but today it's a short one for you. I put together a little edit on Polyvore of some things that just scream SUMMER to me!


Current Vibes


Film: Right now, I'm bidding Britain goodbye by watching the quintessentially british, Disney classic, Mary Poppins. Julie Andrews never fails to make me feel as though I am at home when in fact I'm precisely 2423 miles away. There's something about those dancing penguins which puts the biggest smile on my face. I also watched The Imitation Game last night with the gorgeously talented Benedict Cumberbatch and I watched The Last Five Years earlier in the flight. Anna Kendrick and Jeremy Jordan really dazzle in this low key musical with more emotion than any other big movie musical. 

Music: I'm loving Black Magic by Little Mix, Fight Song by Rachel Platten and Good For You by Selena Gomez. Gotta represent the women in the music industry! Also on this flight they have playlists with all the number ones from the past few years so I'm currently jamming to 2010 (Bad Romance, Fireflies, Pass Out etc) 

Book: I just finished (and loved) To All The Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han. It's such a cute novel and I really enjoyed reading it. 

What have you been loving recently? What are your summer style staples?
Have a wonderful week! 

Hattie xo



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting! Expect a reply soon!