Wednesday, 26 August 2015

Life Lately #4

Hello!

How are you doing? I hope you had a lovely weekend! I've been super busy over the last few weeks between rehearsals and my volunteering shifts at Oxfam, but it's doing me good for these last few of summer holidays. So today I thought I'd just have a little catchup post, just for a little chat.

I'm going into Year 11 in a few weeks. That is terrifying because it's the year of my GCSE's and from now on, all the exams I'll be taking will count towards things and actually make a difference to my future. I know that exams aren't the only way to do what you want to do in life but I still want to do well  in them because I'm a bit of a perfectionist and like to set pretty high standards for myself. It's strange that I'm only just going into Year 11 when so many bloggers are 3 or 4 years out of university!

I'm currently in rehearsals for a play I'm in called Daisy Pulls It Off. It's about a girl called Daisy who gets a scholarship to go to a fancy schmancy school called Grangewood in the 1920's. I play Sybil Burlington, the Regina George of the school, who is pretty stuck up and thinks Daisy is rotten and poor so decides to try and get her thrown out. It's a really fun play to watch so if you live in the Cheltenham area, it's on from the 27th to the 29th of August at 7:45. Ticket information here!

There's been quite a bit of drama recently in the blogger community, from alleged blackmail to people being hated on for their fair opinions. It just makes me sad that our reputations as bloggers is being tarnished by the small minority that aren't keeping up our good name. It's important for everyone to be as lovely and respectful so everybody feels happy!

Current Vibes
Music: I Can Feel It EP by Hey Violet
Film: Inside Out and Love, Rosie
Style: Slowly wearing darker and darker colours to get ready for Autumn
Wishing: that I was at the Staples Centre this week for Taylor Swift's epic 1989 tour.

Have a wonderful week!
Hattie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting! Expect a reply soon!