Wednesday, 16 September 2015

10 Reasons Why Autumn Is The Best Season

Cute Fall Things
Hello!

Autumn is fast approaching, I think it officially begins towards the end of September but to be honest it starts for me as soon as I go back to school. The shops are already in full Autumn/Winter mode and so am I. My Pinterest boards are brimming with Autumnal style, make up, food etc so if you like this post you should head over there as I'm really upping my game at the moment! 

When it comes to excellent seasons, Winter, Summer and Spring don't quite measure up to Autumn, so today I'm going to share with you all the reasons why Autumn is clearly the superior season!



1) Seasonal Drinks. Warm drinks are a godsend when it gets cold outside and it's extra special when the Pumpkin Spice Lattes come out. My faves are anything with Salted Caramel in it! There's nothing like wrapping your fingers round a red Starbucks cup when it's chilly out.

2) Chunky Knitwear. It's not quite time to dust off the Christmas jumpers yet but you definitely need huge jumpers and scarves to stay warm. Bonus points if said knitwear is in a deep red/burgundy colour.

3) Lighting the fire and curling up with a good book. A dream scenario in my opinion, add a hot beverage and a lovable pooch by your feet and you have a perfect evening!

4) Berry Toned Lipsticks. Finally a season when it's socially acceptable to go a bit vampy on the lips and eyes! I've collected lots and lots of beautiful Autumn looks on my Pinterest board - Paint.


5) Fallen leaves lining the pavements. I'm talking about the dry ones that crunch under your feet when you walk and give the streets a burst of colour.



6) Halloween. It's the festival that means you can be the most creative, I'm never any good at costumes but it's amazing fun to see everyone else's and decorate with all things spooky! I do like making an effort with pumpkins though, all you need is a simple idea and you can carve something really cool.



7) Fruit-Filled Pies and Puddings. Apple pie, blackberry crumble, all topped off with warm vanilla custard! It's the type of comfort food I long for, all year round.



8) Black Ankle Boots. I love wearing cute little boots with skinny jeans or woolly tights and a skirt. Add a chunky scarf and you're good to go!



9) My Birthday. On Saturday I'll be turning 16! Such a scary age to me right now, it seems a world away from 15 even though I've only aged 365 days! Birthdays are really fun so it's another reason why I love Autumn.



What's your favourite season? What do you love most about Autumn?



Have a wonderful week?

Hattie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting! Expect a reply soon!