Wednesday, 23 September 2015

♥ Birthday Haul 2015 ♥


Hello!

I am officially 16 years old! It was my birthday on Saturday and I was lucky enough to receive some really lovely things from my friends and family so I thought I'd share some of them with you today!


Disclaimer - I love reading posts like these, I'm always really interested so that's why I'm doing this today. Please don't feel like I'm boasting at all, keep reading only if you like to read these posts!


Tsum Tsums. I have wanted to start collecting these ever since I saw them on the gorgeous Jemma's blog. They are adorable so I was over the moon when my brother, Alex, and one of my best friends, Téa, got me some! I now have Mickey, Minnie, Pluto, Stitch, Elsa, Olaf and Perry the Platypus, 7 in total. They make me so happy to look at and I'm sure you'll see plenty of them as props for my blog photos!



Clothing. Recently I've been loving Pull & Bear's clothing so my parents got me a beautiful big jumper and a tee shirt, both in red for Autumn obviously. I also got two Topshop skirts that I look forward to wearing with thick tights and boots.




Planner. Another mention of Jemma now as I first saw this beautiful planner on her blog. I asked for it from my parents and it is just as pretty in real life! It's so artsy and cute, it's going to make organisation a lot more fun.




Candles. My friends gave me a Blackcurrent & Forest Plum candle, a Nectarine & Lemon Blossom candle and matching tea lights. They smell amazing, I can't wait to burn them!



Books. My parents gave me a few books including a really cool book with details about all of Shakespeare's plays (English nerd much?) and Me, Earl and the Dying Girl!




Stationary. One of my other best friends, Evie, got me some awesome ruler pencils (yep, they are pencils but also rulers) and some crayons in the shape of ducks! She knows me so well ... ;)



Bathroom stuff. My other best friend Becca bought me some amazing Soap and Glory products and Evie gave me some beautiful Baylis & Harding hand soaps. They smell incredible!


Purse. My parents gave me this gorgeous purse from Accessorize, I'm kind of in love with it!


I hope you enjoyed this little post, I'm trying to up my photography game so let me know what you think!



What's on your wishlist?



Have a wonderful week!

Hattie xo 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting! Expect a reply soon!