Friday, 2 October 2015

London Vibes

Hello!


I have been lucky enough to go to London quite a lot in the last few months to see and review some West End shows for London Theatre Direct. You can find all my posts here. I love going to London, there are so many beautiful parts and I have such amazing memories there. Today, I thought I'd do a bit of a themed post based on London, that may or may not turn into a little city series!


Style. London is known for it's edgy yet slick style, think London Fashion Week, Camden Market and bloggers such as Zoe London and Little Miss Katy. I especially love all the huge beautiful coats that are often seen at this time of year. London has such varied style but it's unmistakably British. I might get myself one of those Ginger Spice Union Jack minidresses ... (just kidding, that thing looks freezing!)


Beauty. Kate Moss, Cara Delevigne, Suki Waterhouse and Georgia May Jagger are repping the London beauty scene all over the world but you don't have to be a supermodel or own the entire Rimmel collection to channel this city on your face. From what I can tell, with a bold red lip, tidy brows and a slick eyeliner flick, you're well on your way to getting "the London look". 



Music. These are just some songs that make me think of London!



Wannabe - The Spice Girls (pretty obvious right?)



London Queen - Charli XCX (clue's in the name)



Fly Away - 5SOS (I want a little bit of California, with a little bit of London sky)



Writing on the Wall - Sam Smith (James Bond is the definition of London class) 



Raise You Up/ Just Be - Kinky Boots (I saw Kinky Boots in London last month and it just takes me back when I listen to it) 





Food. London is so multicultural that you can find almost anything to eat from any part of the world! I've grown to associate Chinese food with amazing memories so Chinatown is a must but also Covent Garden is an amazing place to eat in. On Wednesday I went to a little place called Creme de la Crepe in Covent Garden and I had the most delicious apple crumble crepe. I would highly recommend it! It's only just October and I've already had more crumbles than I can count! (very British though!)





What's your favourite city? Would you like to see more of these posts? 


Have a wonderful week!

Hattie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting! Expect a reply soon!