Sunday, 15 November 2015

♥ 14 Thoughts You Have While Revising ♥


Hello!

I hope you're having a good afternoon! A lot of you have probably sat many exams in your time, GCSE's, A Levels, uni finals etc. Unless you can magically come up with all the answers on the spot without looking through your notes (if so please teach me your ways), you will most certainly have gone through the stress of revision. I'm currently revising for my GCSE mocks because I am just a little Year 11 and have yet to even decide what A Levels I want to do, let alone how I am going to spend my existence on this planet... Okay, let's rewind back to the revision part... I've been revising quite a bit recently and I've noticed several things that always pop into my head when I'm trying to concentrate so I thought I'd share those with you with the hope that I'm not the only one!

"Before I start, I'd better make sure that every single pencil is sharpened and every single pen works, I've been meaning to get rid of all these rubbish biro pens anyway..."

"I can't work without a cup of tea, I'll just pop down and make one, maybe grab a biscuit or five to keep me going ..."

"I need to make a revision playlist, it's not as if I can work in silence right?"

"Okay proper work, right ... Where on earth did that pen go? I was literally just holding it! Ugh ..."

"I could start this in my pretty new notebook ... but I don't want to ruin it with my messy notes ... I'll just do it in my boring plain one ..."

"These revision notes will be my neatest ever, let's go ..."

"Why don't I own any decent highlighters? This would be so much more fun if I had highlighters ..."

"I'll just keep Twitter open on my laptop while I work, just in case anything important pops up. Ooh Buzzfeed just tweeted an article called "24 Times Dogs Were Too Good For Us", I need that sort of content in my life. What if I forget to revisit it later? Oh I'd better quickly scroll through it ...

"When did we learn this? Was I ill? I'll have to completely relearn this, ugh ..."

"Oooh "23 Times Being A Twentysomething Was Perfectly Summed Up By Crap Taxidermy", I have to click that, even though I am not a twentysomething and have never ventured into the taxidermy world before, I'm sure it will be awesome. *20 minutes later* That was SO worth it ... the internet is a magical place ... I should probably get back to my work now ..."

"I know this topic! I'll do some practice questions on it ... *10 minutes later* okay so I probably know 25% of it ..."

"Is it time for another cup of tea? I think so ..."

"Wow this handwriting has rapidly deteriorated..."

"I'll just take a quick break, maybe scroll through a few blog posts *an hour later* Round Two, let's go!"

I hope you could relate to some of these thoughts!

Have a wonderful week!
Hattie xo



2 comments:

  1. Haha deffo relatable. I love your planner, where did you get it?! x

    ratherstrangeblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's from www.sighh.co :) Thank you!
      Hattie xo

      Delete

Thanks so much for commenting! Expect a reply soon!