Saturday, 7 November 2015

3 Awesome Books For Autumn 2015

Hello!

My fourth post in this Lunchtime List series is all about my book recommendations for the colder months ahead! There's nothing like curling up with a book on a chilly day.

Carry On - Rainbow Rowell. I absolutely adored this book, it gave me all the feels! If you've read Fangirl, it's basically the Simon Snow book that Rainbow always wanted to write, not Cath's or Gemma T Leslie's though. It's so awesome and shippers of Simon and Baz will not be disappointed!

I am Malala - Malala Yousafzai. I haven't actually finished this book yet but so far I am loving it! It's shocking, inspiring and just incredible. I would highly recommend it!

Dangerous Lies - Becca Fitzpatrick. This book was so exciting and dramatic, the twists and turns had me hooked and I couldn't put it down! It's not actually out yet but I was sent it by the Guardian Book Club to review so keep an eye out for it arriving on shelves soon!

What books have you been loving recently? Let me know in the comments!

Have a wonderful day!
Hattie xo



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting! Expect a reply soon!