Thursday, 3 December 2015

A Perfect Winter Night In

Hello!

It's time to dig out the baubles and stick on the Michael Buble Christmas album because December is finally here! While I do love Autumn, I've been getting into the Christmassy mood for the past few weeks because it's just the best part of the entire year. Even though I'll be revising through the holidays, I'm so excited to spend lots of time with my family and spend hours reading in front of the fire. The nights are getting so dark and I end up wanting to curl up on the sofa when it's only 5 o'clock. Staying home in comfy clothes is the best thing ever on a cold night so here's my favourite ingredients for a perfect wintery night in!

Christmas/Seasonal Jumper. They're warm, huge and appropriately cheesy for when only your closest friends (and assorted followers) can see you! Bonus points for cute animals or witty slogans.
My pick - New Look Seasons Tweetings Jumper

Fluffy Slippers. These are essentials for winter and yes, I am an 80 year old woman.
Look how cute these bunny slippers are though!

Social Media. What's the use in having an amazing night in if you can't tell all your followers about it ;) Nights are made better by hilarious buzzfeed posts and your friends commentary during Strictly.
I've been obsessed with adorable phone cases recently and this one from Sighh is my absolute favourite!

Colouring Book (or similar de-stressing activity). I don't actually own one of these yet but I love the idea of them. If you don't like colouring, then hobbies such as knitting or crochet could be just as relaxing. It's nice because they must be so soothing to do, yet you don't feel like you're being unproductive.
This Harry Potter book is so beautiful, I need it in my life!

Bath/Shower Products. There's nothing like the feeling of hot water when it's chilly outside. It's the perfect time to indulge yourself with amazing bath bombs or body butters. 
I am way behind in the blogger hype because I've never actually tried Lush's Snow Fairy Shower Gel but I'm dying to buy some! 

Chocolate. Fact: Christmas chocolate is the best chocolate. I'm talking Chocolate Oranges, selection boxes and of course, advent calendar chocs. Winter is coming, we need all the extra food we can get!
Roses are my personal fave selection boxes, let me know what yours is in the comments!

What are your essentials for a night in? Do we share any of the same ones? Let me know!

Have a wonderful week!
Hattie xo

1 comment:

  1. I'm so tempted to get the Harry Potter colouring book! I have so many though already haha x

    Mollie Victoria Beauty | Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! Expect a reply soon!