Wednesday, 23 December 2015

Last Minute Gift Guide | Mates

Christmas is so near now that if you don't have your shopping done, time is running out! If there's still some bits and bobs to pick up for your friends, don't worry, I've got your back with this little gift guide for those awesome pals in your life! I've already exchanged gifts with my friends as I'm not going to see them again before the big day, so these gifts are a mixture of what I gave them and the amazing gifts that I received.





1. "Eat Sleep Blog Repeat" Makeup Bag/ Pencil Case. This is such a cute gift for your best blogging pal. My class secret santa bought this for me and I love it so much as it's obvious that thought went into it (I'm pretty sure I'm the only blogger in my class?). This is from Jim Chapman's range of stationary, James and Friends; all of the products are brilliant and you can never have enough stationary right? 

2. Hozier CD. In this age of streaming and having the painful choice of forking out a tenner for offline music every month or praying for a good 4G connection on the bus, it's really nice to actually own music, especially when its a whole album. It's also really lovely to actually have a physical copy of your fave album. I bought this for my friend Becca and I really hope she likes it!

3. Lush Goodies. When in present buying doubt, go to Lush. It's an amazing brand that makes the coolest products that I'm sure many people will really appreciate. I really love it when you can smell your present even before you even open it! Just remember to check if your friend has sensitive skin before buying them bath and shower stuff.

4. Brussels Sprouts Novelty Earrings (Claires). I have been wearing these non stop since I was given them last week, partly because I don't have any other festive earrings but mainly because they are so much fun! Novelty jewellery is great for when you don't quite feel like going all in with a jumper but still want to make the effort to be festive, plus they are an amazing conversation starter.

5. Makeup Revolution Palette. When I first saw Makeup Revolution's beautiful palette range and their price tags, I was a little confused and a tiny bit suspicious. They seemed too good to be true, but it seems to get pretty good reviews online so my doubts were disproved. The Iconic Palettes are also amazing dupes for some of the Naked series from Urban Decay! They make really cute gifts for any makeup lover that you know.

Merry Christmas folks! I hope I've helped a little bit, even though this blog post is really late. May your last minute shopping be stress-free and your Christmas Day unforgettable!

Have a wonderful Christmas!
Hattie xo

1 comment:

  1. Wow these are amazing ideas! I always get stuck for what to buy people when I have a £5 secret santa limit :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! Expect a reply soon!