Sunday, 27 December 2015

♥ What I Got For Christmas 2015 ♥

Merry Christmas! I hope you all had a marvellous 25th of December and a pretty great Boxing Day too. Mine was really lovely and filled with awesome food and fabulous people. I also happened to be really lucky with gifts this year and hopefully the ones I gave were appreciated too. You might want to click off this post if you dislike people sharing what they were given but I personally love reading these sorts of posts because I'm a nosy little elf.

I won't go through everything but my favourite gifts include Adele's new album 25, the new Radio 1 Live Lounge compilation and a No 7 Makeup Brush Set, which are my first ever brushes that aren't stolen from my mum! I also received some beautiful Colouring Books and Pencils, that are sure to keep my stress levels down during the revision season this spring. I'm so excited to fill in my Literary Listography and One Page at a Time books and use all the amazing products in my Lush Snow Fairy Castle box. My favourite presents of all have to be my fluffy New Look Dressing Gown, a mini Marc Jacobs Daisy Perfume and my gorgeous Olivia Burton Watch.























Thank you to anyone who gave me a gift, I feel so grateful and lucky! Link me to your own posts in the comments, I honestly love reading these posts.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Hattie xo

3 comments:

  1. Aww it looks like you had a wonderful Christmas! You can't beat LUSH products! Xx

    OliviaCheryl.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did, thank you! There are very few people I know who wouldn't love a Lush product in their stocking!
      Hattie xo

      Delete
  2. I got a colouring book too! It isn't included in my post but here's mine http://www.lunarlook.co.uk/2015/12/what-i-got-for-christmas-2015.html xx

    Nina

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! Expect a reply soon!