Monday, 25 July 2016

6 Things You Need To Do Before Going To China | The Dragon Trip


One year ago I was in Beijing visiting the Temple of Heaven and the Forbidden City, this year I'm in Chania in Crete, similar name but not quite China. You've heard me go on about how much I loved that trip multiple times on here but I'm not quite done writing about it. I've been writing some posts for the company we went with, The Dragon Trip. 

You can read my first post here, 6 Things You Need To Do Before Going To China, intended to help students who are thinking of going away on one of their trips. 

None of this is sponsored in any shape or form, just doing this to get more writing experience this summer and also just because it's quite easy for me to write about something I loved so much. 

I'd love it if you could have a read of the post I linked above, let me know what you think!

Have a wonderful week!
Hattie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting! Expect a reply soon!